What is Azure Suite? & Why Azure?
Azure is cloud computing service created by Microsoft which offers a monthly subscription with a pay-as-you-go model.
Azure is increasingly becoming the chosen cloud platform for corporate migrations. Getting upgraded with Azure skills is a must to advance in IT.
Azure Suite is a package that includes training on AZ-104, AZ-204, AZ-303, and AZ-304
Get Success in Azure Certification Exam
If earning an Azure certification is one of your goals, we have you covered with our complete Azure training called Complete Azure Suite for all the new role-based Azure certifications including AZ-104, AZ-204, AZ-303 and AZ-304.
This Azure Online Training not only starts from the basics of Cloud Computing knowledge, but also gives you a complete knowledge about everything that you should know to take Azure Certification Exams.
With this Azure course, you can take the following Certifications -
- Exam AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
- Exam AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- Exam AZ-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- Exam AZ-304: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
This Complete Azure Online training will help you to -
- Understand and Manage subscriptions and billing.
- Implement Azure policies.
- Working with ARM templates to create resources.
- How to use tools like Azure portal, Azure PowerShell, Azure CLI and the Cloud Shell.
- Create Azure storage accounts for content scenarios.
- Implement Azure files, VM storage and blob storage.
- Securing and managing storage with shared access keys, File Sync, and Azure backup.
- Use Azure CDN to store and access data.
- Understand Import and Export services.
- Implement network routing options, IP addressing, virtual networking components.
- Configure NSGs (Network Security Groups), network troubleshooting, service endpoints, and logging.
- Know about Azure App Services and App Service Environment.
- Build Service Bus, Event Grid and Azure Functions.
- Configure Site-to-Site VPN connections, VNet-to-VNet, peering and ExpressRoute.
- Create Windows virtual machines using Azure PowerShell, Azure Portal, or ARM Templates.
- Implement high availability, scalability, and custom scripts extensions in virtual machines.
- How to Backup, restore, and monitor VMs.
- Active Directory implementation, Azure AD Identity Protection, integrated SaaS applications.
- Configure users and groups, domains and tenants, roles, and devices.
- Implement MFA to configure authentication for users at sign-in.
- Configure alerts and review the Azure Activity Log using Azure Monitor.
- Analyse and Query Log Analytics data.
- Create and Configure Virtual Machines.
- Understand and Execute Batch Jobs.
- Containerize of Applications.
- Working with Azure Storage.
- Performing CRUD operations on tables
- Develop content delivery networks and Azure Redis cache.
- Create and host an Azure Web App.
- Create Azure functions using Azure Portal and Visual Studio.
- Working with Azure Active Directory including claims-based and role-based authorization.
- Manage Secrets and keys in Azure Key Vault.
- Configure and use Application Insights and other tools.
- Manage APIs by using API Management (APIM)
- Configure message-based solution by using the Storage queue and Service Bus.
- Create an event model, topic, and subscription.
- Develop Stateless Stateful apps on Service Fabric.
- Quick understanding of Azure Kubernetes Service
- Configuring Azure Virtual Networks.
- Performing Server/VM Migration to Azure Infrastructure.
- Enable and Configure Azure Resources and Subscriptions.
- Implementing and Managing Azure Storage Service.
- Deploying and Managing Azure Virtual Machines.
- Implementing and Managing App Service Web Apps.
- Create an App Service Web App using Shell commands.
- Use WebJobs or Azure Functions to create background tasks.
- To generate document of an API App using Swagger.
- Manage APIs by using API Management (APIM).
- Create a reliable service in AKS.
- Understand the Azure Container Registry and Container Instance.
- How to configure a message-based integration architecture.
- How to Develop for Asynchronous Processing.
- Begin creating apps for Autoscaling.