Regardless of your career path, AZ-204 Online Training will get you on a path toward becoming a Microsoft Azure Developer Associate. By earning the AZ-204 certification, you will be able to build enterprise-grade Azure applications and services and get jobs as an Azure Developer.
This Azure AZ-204 Developer Online Training will give you a solid career in Azure and will prepare you for its certification.
In this Azure training you will learn how to -
- Create and Configure Virtual Machines.
- Understand and Execute Batch Jobs.
- Containerize of Applications.
- Working with Azure Storage.
- Performing CRUD operations on tables.
- Develop content delivery networks and Azure Redis cache.
- Create and host an Azure Web App.
- Create Azure functions using Azure Portal and Visual Studio.
- Working with Azure Active Directory including claims-based and role-based authorization.
- Manage Secrets and keys in Azure Key Vault.
- Configure and use Application Insights and other tools.
- Manage APIs by using API Management (APIM)
- Configure message-based solution by using the Storage queue and Service Bus.
- Create an event model, topic, and subscription.
- Develop Stateless Stateful apps on Service Fabric.
- Quick understanding of Azure Kubernetes Service
- Event Hub and Event Grid
- Azure CosmosDB Service