About Docker & Kubernetes online training
This Docker & Kubernetes online training is specially designed for.NET programmers who want to automate their development, scaling, and deployment of containerized applications using Docker & Kubernetes technologies. This online training provides in-depth knowledge of Docker containers and Kubernetes clusters using .Net core & effectively building and packaging apps.
This course is entirely hands-on and designed to help you become a skillful practitioner on the Docker & Kubernetes platform.
About Microservice Suite offered by Deccansoft
Microservice Suite is a package offered by Deccansoft, including Docker, Kubernetes, and Microservices. Most software companies need potential developers to manage their container instances for their deployment and applications. This Microservice Suite package will cover complete microservice architecture using Docker/Kubernetes platforms.
How does Docker & Kubernetes be useful in a developer's career?
Docker is an open-source software platform used to build, run and manage containers on servers and cloud systems. The standardized units are called containers that include libraries, tools, code, and runtime to run software quickly. Kubernetes is an open-source container management system that will act as a cloud platform that automates the deployment of a containerized application. Due to the massive increase in the use of container technology, Kubernetes has become part of DevOps teams to help them automate the containers easily.
As organizations deploy a vast number of containers in the cloud environment, the Kubernetes & Docker framework will grow continuously. So there will be a demand for skillful professionals in the upcoming years. As a developer, it is useful to add Docker ad Kubernetes to your skillset to make your developments easy. This Docker & Kubernetes online training will assist you in performing container actions in a DevOps environment using continuous deployment tools.
What you will learn in this Docker & Kubernetes online training:
- Overview of Docker container & Kubernetes cluster and how to deploy and manage them on-premises and in the cloud.
- How to build a Docker image using a docker file for your workflow.
- Knowledge of Docker Architecture and terminology & How to implement Docker container.
- How to run an Interactive Windows Server Core container & Docker Commands.
- How Kubernetes fits into the cloud-native ecosystem, and how it interfaces with other important technologies such as Docker.
- How to define and manage applications with declarative manifest files that should be version-controlled and treated as code and more.