Attempting to launch your Azure DevOps career. Wish to develop software that will save you a lot of time and provide accurate results. Let's then have a deeper understanding of Azure .DevOps and its development path.
What is Azure DevOps(AZ-400)?
When creating software, developers, project managers, and contributors work together under the umbrella of Azure DevOps, which helps create a collaborative culture and set of procedures. It enables businesses to build products and make improvements more quickly than they could.
With your web browser, you can use different integrated functionalities offered by Azure DevOps. You can use every service offered by Azure DevOps, or simply the ones you require to enhance your current workflows.
Choosing AZ-400: Azure DevOps is the ideal approach to using time-saving software and delivering projects to your users swiftly and flawlessly. You will gain in-depth knowledge from this online course in addition to practical experience working on real-world projects.
When was Azure DevOps launched?
Azure DevOps is not a newcomer to the DevOps world, even after being introduced in October 2018. Its beginnings can be found in the 2006 release of Visual Studio Team System.
Benefits of learning Azure DevOps?
Azure DevOps is a dependable, scalable, and internationally accessible SaaS product. Additionally, it has a 99.9% SLA for uptime and 24-hour support.
Access to the latest features
New features are made available to users of Azure DevOps every three weeks. Microsoft is committed to making the feature-set iterations as quickly as possible, is transparent, and has made their product roadmap available.
End of the upgrade cycle
Upgrades present a recurring challenge for businesses using on-premises CI/CD tooling. You can stop worrying about updating and patching the toolchain by switching to a SaaS model.
Who should take the Azure DevOps training course?
This Microsoft Azure DevOps online course is open to anyone with a foundational understanding of Azure, however it is advised for:
- Cloud Professionals and Solutions Architects
- Project Managers and Technical Leads
- Learners who want to build their career in Azure DevOps
- Those who want to clear AZ-400 certification
Learn from the best for best Azure DevOps Online training course?
Created by industry expert Mr Sandeep Soni, this extensive Microsoft Azure DevOps certification (AZ-400 course) is intended to help students build master skills in Azure and DevOps and use these skills to put what they have learned into practice. You can check out the modules and watch demo videos on each module by clicking on it.
Benefits of learning this course from Bestdotnettraining
- You will get 1 month of Azure Pass for practice (Shared Subscription with Deccansoft) - Applicable for live batches
- You will get 6 months of pre-recorded video access
- One year of live training access (You can attend all the live batches for your course multiple times in one year)
- Learning from Microsoft Certified Trainer will increase your potential and you may have a higher probability to clear the exam.
- Detailed and Complete Azure Tutorial/ Azure Course Syllabus prepared by Mr. Sandeep Soni himself and the same can be used for practice and reference.
- Mr. Sandeep Soni will guide and support you for the Certification Exam.
- Develop an instrumentation strategy (5-10%)
- Develop a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) strategy (5-10%)
- Develop a security and compliance plan (10-15%)
- Manage source control (10-15%)
- Facilitate communication and collaboration (10-15%)
- Define and implement continuous integration (20-25%)
- Define and implement continuous delivery and release management strategy (10-15%)
You are a complete Fresher and looking to Start a career in Azure. Check out or Azure packages:
Azure DevOps Expert package includes
Azure DevOps Expert Plus package includes