This AZ-104 Online Training is designed to help you prepare for the AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator exam.
You will have access to complete Azure Administrator training videos compiled by Mr. Sandeep Soni, who himself is a certified Azure Solutions Architect.
This AZ-103 training is designed for Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced Programmers.
By this end of the course, you will get complete knowledge on Azure Infrastructure and will be able to prepare and pass AZ-104 Certification Exam with confidence. Even if you don't plan to take the exam, these AZ-104 courses will help you get started on your plan to becoming an Azure Administrator.
Candidates who pass the AZ-104 exam will get the Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate certification.
Live Azure Administrator (AZ-104) online training:
BestDotNetTraining also provides live online on training on Azure Administrator by Mr. Sandeep Soni, an Azure Solutions Architect and MCT. Besides training, he also provides support and guidance for Azure Certification Exam which will help you prepare and pass the exam with confidence.
In this AZ-104 training, you will be able to -
- Create Azure storage accounts for content scenarios.
- Implement Azure files, VM storage and blob storage.
- Configure and manage Azure Virtual Networks.
- Implement Advanced Virtual Networking.
- Securing and managing storage with shared access keys, File Sync, and Azure backup.
- Use Azure CDN to store and access data.
- Understand Import and Export services.
- Implement network routing options, IP addressing, virtual networking components.
- Configure NSGs (Network Security Groups), network troubleshooting, service endpoints, and logging.
- Know about Azure App Services and App Service Environment.
- Build Service Bus, Event Grid and Azure Functions.
- Configure Site-to-Site VPN connections, VNet-to-VNet, peering and ExpressRoute.
- Create Windows virtual machines using Azure PowerShell, Azure Portal, or ARM Templates.
- Implement high availability, scalability, and custom scripts extensions in virtual machines.
- How to Backup, restore, and monitor VMs.
- Active Directory implementation, Azure AD Identity Protection, integrated SaaS applications.
- Configure users and groups, domains and tenants, roles, and devices.
- Implement MFA to configure authentication for users at sign-in.
- Configure alerts and review the Azure Activity Log using Azure Monitor.
- Analyse and Query Log Analytics data.