Gone are those days when we used to manage all information in a corporate manually. For every type of requirement we have different solutions but integrating them is a big nuisance. SharePoint integrated intranet, document management, content management is an excellent way to find secure place to store, organize, share, and access information from almost any device. To get started using the extraordinary features of SharePoint all an associate in the organization need is just a browser like IE or Firefox or Chrome. SharePoint is a pre-developed ASP.NET application by Microsoft for managing day to day activities of a corporate portal.
www.bestdotnettrainining.com ‘s online SharePoint 2013 training course is divided into following major modules:
- SharePoint Fundamentals
- SharePoint Designer and Branding
- SharePoint Administration
- SharePoint Development.
In each of the online SharePoint 2013 training modules our trainer Mr. Sandeep Soni has showcased minute details of each and every feature. For every topic, demonstrations are included explaining all the steps to achieve the required output. The course material bundled with the training program can be of excellent use to the users as a quick refresher of the topics before attending the interviews.
Why Bestdotnettraining.com? Our USP…
- Get an idea of the quality and quantity of the subjects by watching online videos provided.
For any technical issues/queries relating to the online training videos, we provide technical support by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
The course material is simple and organized and can be used for learning and as a reference material for Certification Examinations.
- Includes job related training to help participants face an interview confidently.
Microsoft Certification Guidance and any subject related questions will be answered by Mr. Sandeep Soni (MCT).
Every course comes with a Live Project with a step-by- step guide and complete source code.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN / COURSE OBJECTIVE
In SharePoint 2013 Fundamental Training modules the course will allow learners to
In SharePoint 2013 Designer and Branding Training modules, the course will allow learners to
- Understand IIS Web Server and hosting websites in IIS.
- Understand the role of SharePoint in developing Corporate Portal.
- Creating Sites and Subsites.
- Understanding and the use out of the box lists and libraries to build the SharePoint site.
- Creating Custom Lists and Libraries.
- Working with Content Types and Site Columns.
- Use out of the box Web Parts.
- Use out of the box workflow management.
In SharePoint 2013 AdministrationTraining modules the course will allow learners to
- Develop familiarity with SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Creating External Lists using BCS.
- Branding SharePoint site.
- Working with Master Pages and Themes.
- Creating forms for lists and libraries using InfoPath.
In SharePoint 2013 Development Training modules the course will allow learners to
- Installing and configuring all the required software’s products to work with Microsoft SharePoint 2013.
- Creation of SharePoint Web Applications, Site Collections, Sites and Sub sites.
- Managing permissions for Active directory users in database based on Claims authentication.
- Provisioning Service Applications and binding with Web Applications.
- Managing large amount of data and documents using Content management features like document sets, document IDs and content organizer.
- Configuring and manage user profile service and activate various socializing features of SharePoint 2013.
- Implementing Search Features in the site.
- Learning PowerShell and writing scripts to performing important admin related operations.
- Plan and execute Backup and Restore.
- Learning SharePoint Server API.
- Customizing most widely used sections of the SharePoint (site collections,sites,lists, lists items, list queries, fields).
- Using CAML Queries and LINQ to fetch data from SharePoint lists.
- Understand features and executing custom code while features are activated and deactivating.
- Write code for custom event handlers.
- Building and deploying web parts.
- Develop custom workflow solutions for SharePoint.
- Using features and solutions for deploying projects in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013.
- Developing Sandboxed solutions with limited access.
- Accessing external data using BCS.
- Develop custom Application Page with Client Side Object Model.
- Using RESTful and OData.
- Develop SharePoint Apps for different environments.
- Fundamentals Module – Basic knowledge of using Windows and MS-Office products.
- Designer and Branding Module – HTML and CSS
- Administration Module – Though we cover from ground up, basic knowledge of networking will be added advantage.
- Developer Module – Basic knowledge of C# and ASP.NET is mandatory.
Mr. Sandeep Soni,
CEO & Founder of Deccansoft Software Services.
brain child of Mr. Sandeep Soni.This site has been developed to break the barriers
of traditional classroom-style education beyond the geographical and time zone barriers
and reach audience all over the world.
From his engineering days, Sandeep has been in love with Microsoft Technologies. He has worked hard to learn MS Technologies......
Premium Edition Membership (Duration: 6 months)
$300 / ₹21000
$200 / ₹14000
- Watch Online - Anytime, Anywhere learning.
- Video tutorials can be viewed unlimited no. of times.
Course Completion Certificate
70-331: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
70-332: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
70-339: Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016
70-488: Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions
70-489: Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions
77-419: Microsoft SharePoint 2013
SharePoint 2013 tutorial
SharePoint online training
Sharepoint 2013 training by MCT
Learn SharePoint 2013 in online