Microservices is an organizational approach to software development.
Microservices architecture simplifies the scaling and rapid development of applications and thus enables innovation.
Organizations are now moving towards Microservices architecture & looking for professionals with Microservices Certification
Our Microservices Online training will help you master all the basic to advanced features of Microservices with real-time examples provided by Mr. Sandeep Soni, a software and corporate trainer with 23+ years of IT Experience.
This will enable you to gain expertise in developing a Microservices Architecture-based solution.
By the end of this Microservices tutorial you will learn about -
- Monolithic Architecture benefits and limitations
- What are Microservices
- Microservices Architecture
- Microservices architectural styles
- SOA vs. Microservices
- Benefits of using Microservices Architecture
- Handling Data in Microservices
- Communication between Microservices
- Hosting Microservices in Docker Container
- Role of Orchestration Servers
- Microservices Example – Demo