WHAT IS MICROSERVICES ARCHITECTURE?
Microservices architecture is a better way of implementing a service-oriented architecture. It gives us the ability to create software that is flexible, scalable, and reliable. In this Microservices Tutorial, you get to learn the design principles for a microservices architecture.
Today, as the infrastructure is available on demand because of advent of public clouds, companies have started developing enterprise applications which are highly scalable and available. Every organization wants to provide the best experience to their customers across the globe.
Microservices are one of the hottest topics in the software industry, and many organizations want to adopt them.
Unlike monolithic applications where dedicated teams work for each discrete function like handling database, maintaining server-side logic, microservices uses the continuous delivery model to handle the complete lifecycle of an application. Developers, operations, testing teams work simultaneously on a single service performing activities such as building, testing and debugging.
WHO CAN LEARN?
This online course is for .NET Core developers who want to learn and understand the microservice architecture and implement it in their .NET Core applications. It's ideal for developers who are new to microservices or have just a basic understanding of this architectural approach and want to gain practical knowledge in order to better manage application complexity.
CAREER IN MICROSERVICES:
We have noticed that technologies today have evolved a lot to suite the requirements of today's needs of customers and projects.
If you are hardcore developer in Microsoft stack and not using latest features of the technology specially .NET Core very soon you will find yourself outdated.
Building Microservices application will give you an opportunity to touch base with all the advance features of the language and expand your scope.
ONLINE TRAINING IN MICROSERVICES USING .NET CORE
This course introduces Microservices by understanding the drawbacks of Monolithic applications, and proceeds to build an understanding of Microservices Architecture for building Enterprise Applications.
WHY ONE SHOULD USE .NET Core?
.NET Core is a great development tool for many reasons, including that it’s open source and is very helpful in developing high-performance systems. It supports cross-platform runtime, so if you create a service using .NET Core, it can be run on any platform. .NET Core also supports built-in dependency injection and a cloud-based environment configuration. .NET Core also has Docker support.
- Understanding Microservices Architecture for building Enterprise Applications
- Building and consuming Restful Microservices
- Building Multi-Layer Architecture within a Microservice
- Using Swagger for Testing Microservices
- Implementing Repository Pattern
- Deploying multiple microservices using Docker and YAML
- Implementing Security in Microservices using OAuth and OpenIDConnect
- Implementing API Gateway for Microservices using Ocelot
- Asynchronous Communication between Microservices using Azure Service Bus
- Understanding and Implementation of CQRS Pattern
- Understanding and Implementing Domain Driven Design
- Implementing Circuit Breaker Pattern using Poly.
- Deploying Microservices using a CI and CD pipeline in Azure DevOps
- Understanding how Kubernetes Orchestration can be used for hosting Microservices