About Kubernetes online training
This Kubernetes online training is specially designed for programmers who want to automate their development, scaling, and deployment of containerized applications. This online training provides you with in-depth knowledge of how to facilitate both declarative configuration and automation using .Net core. This course is completely hands-on and designed in a way to help you become a skillful practitioner on the Kubernetes platform.
About Microservice Suite offered by Deccansoft
Microservice Suite is a package offered by Deccansoft which includes Docker, Kubernetes, and Microservices. Most software companies need potential developers to manage their container instances for their deployment and applications. This Microservice Suite package will cover complete microservice architecture using Docker/Kubernetes platforms.
This open-source container management system will act as a cloud platform that automates the deployment of a containerized application. Due to the massive increase in the use of container technology, Kubernetes become part of DevOps teams to help them automate the containers easily. This Kubernetes online course will improve your tech skills by solving real-time problems.
Why should you join Kubernetes online training?
As the organizations deploy a huge number of containers in the cloud environment, the Kubernetes framework will grow continuously. So there will be a demand for skillful Kubernetes professionals in the upcoming years. This Kubernetes online training will assist you to perform container actions in a DevOps environment using continuous deployments tools.
What you will learn in this Kubernetes online training?
- Overview of Kubernetes cluster is, and how to deploy and manage them on-premises and in the cloud.
- How Kubernetes fits into the cloud-native ecosystem, and how it interfaces with other important technologies such as Docker.
- In-depth knowledge of Kubernetes components.
- How to define and manage applications with declarative manifest files that should be version-controlled and treated as code.
Target Audience of Kubernetes online training?
This Kubernetes online training is intended specifically for Kubernetes cluster administrators. Anyone interested in learning how to work with Kubernetes also will benefit from this learning path. The Kubernetes online training is also well-suited for
- Anyone deploying containerized applications
- Cloud / system / Linux Administrator
- DevOps Engineers
- Operations Engineers / Full Stack Developers