Begin from ground-up with our Azure DevOps tutorial and get trained in using Azure Boards, Azure Repos, Azure Pipelines, Azure Test Plans, and Azure Artifacts
Azure DevOps is a bundle of services that helps developers ship high-quality producers faster. It includes CI/CD pipelines (Azure Pipelines), visual reporting tools (Azure Boards), and code repositories (Azure Repos) for code management and version control.
This Azure DevOps training at BestDotNetTraining will help you to -
- Analyse existing artefact, test management tools and Recommend migration and integration strategies for artefact repositories, source control, test management, and work management.
- Design and implement an Agile work management approach
- Analyse existing quality environment and Design a quality strategy
- Inspect and validate code base, infrastructure for compliance and Design a secure development process
- Design a tool integration strategy
- Design a version control strategy
- Implement and integrate source control
- Implement and manage build infrastructure
- Implement pull request strategies, branch and fork strategies and Configure branch policies
- Implement and manage build infrastructure.
- Implement a mobile DevOps strategy
- Managing application configuration and secrets
- Manage code quality and security policies
- Implement a container build strategy
- Implement a build strategy
- Design a release strategy
- Set up a release management workflow
- Implement an appropriate deployment pattern
- Design a dependency management strategy
- Manage Azure Kubernetes Service infrastructure.
- Implement infrastructure compliance and security
- Implement process for routing system feedback to development teams
- Optimize feedback mechanisms.