What is AngularJS?
AngularJS is a structural framework for dynamic web apps. It lets you use HTML as your template language and lets you extend HTML's syntax to express your application's components clearly and succinctly. AngularJS's data binding and dependency injection eliminate much of the code you would otherwise have to write. And it all happens within the browser, making it an ideal partner with any server technology.
Why Learn AngularJS?
As a web developer, you’ll need to learn how to use new frameworks on a regular basis. AngularJS is a full-featured framework that is incredibly popular among developers. For single-page applications, the AngularJS framework creates rich interactive features for a real-time experience.
It’s friendly to developers and has a supportive and active community. Products built with AngularJS include YouTube Video Manager, The Weather Channel site, several Google products, and Tinder.
Who is this course for?
Why choose AngularJS?
- AngularJS uses directives to add new mark-ups to HTML and turns static HTML files in to something dynamic. It is an innovative approach to incorporating HTML and developing big web applications.
- AngularJS organizes views, controllers, directives, filters and such other elements in to separate modules. This division becomes convenient for building and managing an application.
- AngularJS has a built-in dependency injection system and is unit-testable.
- AngularJS uses data-binding directives to provide a projection of the model to the application view. It automates synchronization of data between model and view components. This allows developers to avoid writing a considerable amount of boilerplate code.
- AngularJS uses directives to extend HTML dialect by creating new HTML elements and attributes as well as custom HTML tags that work as new widgets.
Advantages of Bootstrap?
- Fewer Cross browser bugs
- A consistent framework that supports major of all browsers and CSS compatibility fixes
- Lightweight and customizable
- Responsive structures and styles
- Good documentation and community support
- Loads of free and professional templates, WordPress themes and plugins
- Great grid system