Deccansoft Trainers Profile
|Total Experience||No of students Trained||No of Classroom Batches||No of Online Training Batches|
|8+ years||Over 500+||Over 20+||Over 30+|
- B.tech (Information technology) from SRM Institute of Science and Technology
- PL-100: Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-900: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DA-100: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- AI-102: Designing Implementing Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- MCT: Microsoft Certified Trainer
Lalith is a Software Developer and Trainer (MCT) with around 8+ years of experience at Deccansoft, providing training in Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, Azure, Azure AI, C#, MVC, XML, jQuery, JSON, Bootstrap, Web API, and SQL-Server.
He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer and Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate, Power Platform App Maker Associate with the expertise to impart basic to advanced level training in Data Analytics using Power BI ( DA-100 ), Power Platform (PL-900, PL-100), and Designing and Implementing Azure AI Solutions (AI-102)
He has worked on the following projects -
1. AzureA2Z website and mobile application
Azure A2Z: provides the user knowledge and information about Microsoft Azure from A to Z.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET Core, Web API, Xamarin Forms, Azure SQL Server, Azure Web Apps, Azure Storage Service.
- Developing microservices-based architecture application according to the requirements.
- Writing business logic for the application.
- Publishing the app in the Azure environment.
RiskDX is a highly configurable direct to consumer online distribution solution
Environment: Dax, Power BI Desktop, Power Bi Service, C#, ASP.NET Core, Web API, Azure MySQL Server, Azure Web Apps
- Developing Power BI Reports and Data Analysis.
- Writing business logic for embedding reports using Azure Power BI Embedded
- Writing business logic for Needs Analysis
3. BestDotNetTraining Website
This project helps to make the learning process easy for the students who are subscribed to BestDotNetTraining.com
Environment: C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, SQL Server
- Interacting with the client and gathering requirements.
- Developing application according to the requirements.
- Developed specific goals to plan, organize and prioritize the work.
- Confidence, diligence and ability to take on challenging roles.
- Within less span of time started managing a team.
- Quick learner and worked on many performance issues for getting good performance on the website.
- Resolved complex issues on live sites.
- Very less turnaround time to fix the issues on live sites.
- Smart enough to understand the complex business requirements.
- Very enthusiastic in learning and exploring on new things.
- Was involved in deploying project into server and maintaining versions.
|Programming/Scripting||C#, ASP.NET Core, HTML5, CSS3, LINQ and EF, Bootstrap, Angular8.|
|Architectures/ Frameworks||Client/Server N-tier architecture, NET Framework 5.0, Object-Oriented Programming|
|Development Tools/ Environment||Visual Studio 2019,|
|Operating Systems||MS-DOS, Windows 98/ 2K/ NT/ XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016|
Trainings conducted in following Technologies / Languages:
- Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents
- Azure AI Solution
- LINQ & EF,ASP.NET Core
- Angular, Typescript.
- SQL Server.
- Best practices for .NET projects