Learn ASP.NET MVC
ASP.NET MVC gives us a MVC (Model View Controller), patterns-based way to build dynamic websites. It also provides many features that allow fast development for creating excellent applications.
This ASP.NET MVC Online Training will train you from basics of ASP.NET and will guide you through a step by step MVC learning path
By the end of this MVC Online Tutorial you will learn:
- Understand the benefits of MVC design over traditional ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Acquire sufficient knowledge on the role of Model, View and Controller in integrating
them to develop complete web application.
- Understand how Routing API maps requests to action methods in controller.
- Learn how to reuse code rendering HTML using custom HTML Helper methods.
- Build Custom Model Binders for typical conditions in which built-in default binders are not
- Understand and apply validation framework for both client and server validations.
- Access databases and perform CRUD operations using LINQ and Entity Framework.
- Implement security in ASP.NET MVC applications.
- Modularize using Areas.
- Develop views which are mobile compatible.
- Compress the output using bundling and minification features.
- Develop Service Oriented RESTful services using Web API feature of ASP.NET MVC.
- Perform automated testing of web applications created using ASP.NET MVC.
- Build and deploy ASP.NET MVC application to the production server.